Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

On the thirteenth day

This afternoon I shall be mainly sitting on the sofa


... and after I have posted this photograph of me wearing my grey knit dress and hand knit Leadlight cardigan for day 13 of the Lent clothes fast* I shall be knitting.


Twenty two squares finished for the baby blanket, eight to go.

xx

c

* In case you have just come upon my blog I have promised to wear just six items of clothes for six weeks and am seeking sponsorship, raising money for a charity called Labour behind the label.  This is a charity that supports, and campaigns for better conditions for, garment workers in parts of the world where there are not the employment protection laws that we have in the European Union and N America.  If you would like to donate please hit the button at the top of the right hand column (immediately below details of the current total) and you will be taken to a page where you can sign up.  Thank you.

No comments: